I took the camera back. I felt so bad for spending 600 dollars on a camera. But now.... I freakin' wish I hadent... I miss it. I want to take pics of my boy... but my camera sucks! Besides... the camera took amazing pictures.
Ok well... other than that, life has been hecktic.
Tornado hit gassville. My parents had to move. Im out a baby sitter for the moment due to it. I am hoping to get back to normal soon but it wont be until everything gets finished with the property that their house is on. So it could be another month. Booo!
But its been a blessing. My parents live in MH now so.... its been nice to see them more. They live so close now.
See how cute he is.....he likes his hands.....
I cant believe how adorable my little boy is!!!
I love him sooooo much! Hes a bundle of fun!!
My little Will-Man!!!!


1 comment:
Those little seats look cute! :) The people at Cloud 9 tried to convince us to get one for Katie. :)
Post a Comment