
Well, to update you all... I got my camera for mothers day! WHAT A FANTASTIC PRESENT! I LOVE MY HUSBAND SO MUCH!!! I had my first photoshoot 2 days after receiving it! :-)
Those are from Sunday!
I think I could become good at this.
Im going to call my photography business lauraleet Photography...
its my first and middle name together and my last initial.
it sounded good to me since i apparently cant come up with anything else!
another update since my last post ... my parents did end of giving me thier car. Very nice. We sold our toyota! YAY... no more car payment.
We are going to north carolina in july for a weekend vay-kay.
Im very excited about this.
I will take lots of pics. :-)
thats all for now... :-)




1 comment:
I love the one of her looking into the camera. She is so precious! Good job!
Post a Comment