*Nachos Elcharro-No chicken-Extra Beef.
*Cheesecake Chimicunga
*Tea
We then ran over to walgreens, where I got my hair color.
Went back to my house to hang out. Randy's hand where he got bit by a stupid poodle, was infected. So he went to get it checked out. While Tera and I hung out, played with Will, and watched Americas Top Model. It was an old one. Marathon on MTV!
Lee and Sara came over. Randy, Lee, James and Tera all played the wii for a while. Then everyone went home around 9:30.
-I dyed my hair last night. It looks ok. I am getting my hair cut Monday, so it should look fabulous then.
-I dyed my hair last night. It looks ok. I am getting my hair cut Monday, so it should look fabulous then.
I also took some updated pictures of Will.
Hes growing up so fast.
I cant believe that he's grown so much ....
He's sooooo cute. I dont mind bragging. Good looks run in the family. He and his cousin Conner are the cutest boys ever!!
---- SEE???
I told you... good looks run in the family. Our boys are so cute!
Tera and I are pretty close. I would like to say we are best friends, almost more than cousins. She is expecting her second child. And we are all praying for a girl. Ms. Chloe Addison.
My sister-in-law and my brother-in-law are also expecting their first child.
There are going to be lots of babies in the family this year.
My parents got back last night about 9:30 pm. They didnt will anything at Tunica.
They called this morning about 8 wanting to see Will and go get breakfast. So we went to Mels Dinner.
*Bacon and Cheese Omlet
*Hashbrowns
*Wheat Toast
*Sweet Tea
*Coffee
*Hashbrowns
*Wheat Toast
*Sweet Tea
*Coffee
Took Randy home, the medicine he took was making him sick. Mom, Dad and I went to Wal-Mart. Got Will some more diapers, wipes, 2 outfits, a silly songs VeggieTales dvd and two pacifiers. Then I came home and we have just been lazy all day long. Getting rested for the work week.
***My Agenda***
Monday 8:30
-Hair Cut
Tuesday 4:30
-Massage
So far that's it, but its just barely the beggining of the week. Im sure I will be making some changes.







1 comment:
I see you figured out how to add the pictures! :) Those pictures of Will are so cute. And I've been watching the marathons of ANTM too, love that show!
Post a Comment