Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow Day



Today started with a bright and and early start. My mom came to watch Will this morning at 6:45. It was snowing. There was barely a dusting on the ground. I got around and ready to go to work, I got im my car and the damn thing wouldnt start. I had left the damn front passanger door open. Not wide open but not completely shut. So it was dead and the roads were crazy covered with snow by then. I had to call Elizabeth to have her swing by and get me. So she did and then I went to work and it was dull. My dad came and got me in his 4 wheel drive from work. Went home. Randy jumped the car with his truck. We went to Wal-Mart, got Will a new toy..



.


Thats not him... its the model baby.


Bought some more wipes. Most important....

MY NEW CAMERA!!!!



Im sooooo freakin excited. I am ready for this damn battery to freakin' charge.
Then no more damn sony camera. I have to fight with the flash to get it to work. I get one good picture out of 15 that the flash acutlly works on. How lame is that! Anyways ... NO MORE!!! WOOT!
Speaking of.... Its done!!! AWEsome... Im off to take some pictures. :-)

No comments: